SLURRY KNIFE GATE VALVE (DSKG) (Bray)
DUAL‘s Slurry Knife Gate Valve is built with a cast SG Iron GR. 42 or fabricated body and features a heavy-duty stainless steel blade. Removable sleeves on either side of the blade provide a bi-directional bubble tight seal, with no metal parts in contact with the slurry.
- 240 PSI (16 Bar CWP Design)
- Double Seat design for heavy duty slurry service.
- Ease of replacement of sleeves.
- When open, the knife-gate is fully withdrawn from the slurry flow.
- No guides.
- Bubble tight shutoff, zero downstream leakage.
- No clogged bonnet to impede flow.
- External epoxy coated.
- Easily adapted to suit most actuators
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Suitable for wet or dry service.
- Bi-directional flow.
- Packingless design.
- Clean out area.
- Light weight for easier handling.
- No seat cavity where solids can collect and prevent full gate closure.
- No gland to maintain.
- Wide range of elastomers available.